host a show
Hosting a Radio Show on the wsRadio allows you a forum to showcase your professional expertise, build your company or individual brand and develop deeper relationships with your customers and prospects.
By becoming a radio host, you’ll be able to deliver your message in a timely and effective way via the Internet which is where radio has been heading for years. You will be showcasing and communicating your knowledge and capabilities while interacting with passionate listeners and followers.
Why You Should Become a wsRadio Host:
- Your Radio Show will reach a listener base of business professionals locally, nationally and even globally. (our network is 100% business programming).
- You (and your company) will become a "Thought Leader" in your industry. A wsRadio talk show is an entertaining and informative format. Talk show hosts are always perceived as experts and credible sources.
- Internet Talk Radio is one of the fastest growing medias of all time. Technology is expanding the reach through the rapid growth of Internet access to include: podcasts, wireless applications, in-car IP radio, mp3 players, and the newest radio receivers that no one can live without, smart phones. All accessing a growing Internet radio audience.
- Your wsRadio talk show establishes a relationship with your listeners along with extraordinary networking opportunities for you with your guests, leading to enhanced business opportunities. Additional income and relationships arise, including the possibility of pay per listen, advertising sales and sponsorships, which can be significant.
- There are numerous opportunities to link to your radio show from various Internet locations, including your own web site, guests', affiliates', associate web sites and the fast growing social media distribution. Add these along with email campaigns and traditional promotional avenues and you reach success sooner.
- Unlike traditional or what we now call "old fashion radio", your shows will be archived for 24/7 listening for a minimum of a year for long term promotion and exposure.
- RADIO IS FUN!
Our Hosts Enjoy the Following:
- In-house Executive Producer assigned to your show
- Host training
- 1 hour weekly live broadcast at a set day and time.
- 1 professionally produced commercial for yourself or your product/service
- 6 minutes of commercial air time (ad slots that are owned by you, the host)
- Banner with show title and host photo on www.BusinessLeaderRadio.com
- Promotion in Business Leader’s Magazines, Web Sites, and Social Media
- 1 promotion for your show, cross-promoted on the network weekly
- Professionally produced show opening
- Personalized host page with your content library for on-demand listening
- All shows are archived for 24/7 listening for at least 12 months
- All shows are available in MP3 format and are podcasted on iTunes
- Call screener/guest coordinator and board operator to monitor audio levels.
- Host bio page with link back to your personal website
- Customized sponsorship packages for advertisers
- Toll free number for hosts, guests, and call-ins
Consider what you’re currently spending on marketing and advertising with your business. Hosting a radio show costs just a fraction of most other advertising, and has a much greater ROI than typical radio and television campaigns. This is your own media, that you control. Unlike with traditional media, we can guarantee that you’ll actually connect with new prospects and strengthen current relationships.
UT San Diego - wsRadio.com Programs
Ask Janelle Radio
Best Of WsRadio Business Shows
Build Your Business Radio
Business Leader - Movers & Shakers
Business Leader - Top Entrepreneurs
Business Leader - Top Leaders
Business Leader - Top Small Businesses
Business Leader - Top Ten Business
Business Leader - Women Extraordinaire
Business Leader Radio
Business Leader Southeast Business Report
Business Leader Western Report
Cash Flow Show-Direct Sales Radio
Cash Management Solutions For Business
Opportunity World Franchising Show
Opportunity World Magazine Biz Opp Show
San Diego's Finest
The Brian Britt Show: More Than Just About The Money
The CEO Hour
The Coaching Show
The Doug Noll Show
The Long Shot Radio
This Week In Marketing Presenting By The SDAMA
Worldwide Coaching Radio
APS Stamp Talk
Best Of WsRadio Lifestyle Shows
Business Leader Health Report
Dr. James Dobson's Family Talk
Health Update Radio
Progressive Medical Hour Of Power
Senior Olympics Update
The Dr. Laura Ciel Show
The Southern Fried Fitness Lifestyle Presents The Robin Shea Show
UPBEAT Entertainment News Syndicate Radio
Wine And Dine On VinVillageRadio
Your Family Matters